Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pillows, Pillows Pillows!

If youre not quite ready to tackle making your own clothing yet how about starting in your home. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm obsessed with pillows. Pillows are a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to transform a room. Don't have the budget for that new sofa spruce up your old one with new pillows you made yourself. Create a fresh new look or color scheme for your space. I have several sets of removable pillow covers I've made so if I feel like a change in decor which is often for me I can do a switch and refresh any room. The easiest pillow to make is the envelope inclosure pillow a yard and a half of fabric can make 2 to 3 pillows depending on the size you want. You can definately do it yourself. Be your own interior designer you know you best. It is my belief that your home is a reflection of you. If your an outgoing colorful person why live in a vanilla box. Bring your personality into your space. Pillows can be one way to get you there have fun creating friends til next time
* Heres a few pics of my pillows ;)







No comments:

Post a Comment