Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Outfit of the day

Hey guys hope all is well today I  wanted to share with you a maxi dress I months ago that I'm just now wearing. I bought the fabric back in february when I was in New York for my birthday. When I saw it it screamed summertime and I  had to have it plus I'm a fan of most things floral. Most of my maxi dresses I make in one piece since most of the time I'm using fabric with a lot of stretch so they hug my shape. This fabric has some stretch but not too much so I made it in two parts for a better fit because my upper body and lower body dimensions are a bit out of proportion, thanks mommy for these 42 inch child bearing hips lol I'm not complaining tho. It was still really simple to make I connected the lower skirt to the top portion of the dress and that was it put an elastic casing at the top to hold it firmly in place hemmed it and that was it.  I really love how it turned out and it hits the floor just the way I like too.
* below are pictures of me in the dress til next time ~Shutoka







No comments:

Post a Comment